Copyright (c) 2005-2007
Global Alliance for Project Performance Standards (GAPPS)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this document to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, translate, and/or sublicense copies of the document, and to permit persons to whom the document is furnished to do so as well, subject to the following conditions:
- The above copyright notice and a full copy of this permission notice shall be included in all complete copies of this document and in any document that uses substantial portions of this document.
- Licensees and sublicensees may obtain a free copy of the original from the GAPPS website, <www.globalpmstandards.org>.
- Any changes to the contents or structure of this document will be clearly identified as the work of the author and not the work of GAPPS.
- The GAPPS logo may not be included without the express permission of GAPPS except when this document is furnished complete and unchanged. A complete copy may be furnished as a standalone document or as a component of another document.
- The document is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with this document or its use.
- This document should be referenced as
GAPPS (2007) A Framework for Performance Based Competency Standards for Global Level 1 and 2 Project Managers Sydney: Global Alliance for Project Performance Standards