At a GAPPS Thought Leadership Forum you can engage in lively discussion, enjoy intellectual stimulation, share your ideas and collaboratively develop new knowledge. Get updates on the latest developments in project related standards and join one or more of the following work streams*:
- Mapping– comparison of project related standards and qualifications
- Leadership in complexity – review of ICCPM Complex Project Manager standards
- Project Manager– What’s new in global project manager standards? What’s missing?
- Program Manager – Reviewing GAPPS Program Manager Framework
- Project Controls – Finalising GAPPS Project Controls Framework
- Competency Frameworks for
- Tell us about topics and frameworks you think need discussion and development
You will also learn more about the latest developments in standards and practice, learn about standards development and mapping processes, get advance access to GAPPS tools, develop your local and international networks.
*Note: not all of these topics will be addressed at every GAPPS Thought Leadership Forum. Let us know your areas of interest